I help leaders and managers develop and enhance their capabilities to lead for business growth, agility, and wellbeing. My clients work in the UK and globally (Nordics, APAC, USA, Australasia) and across multiple business sectors (Pharmaceutical, Professional Services, Automotive, Education (FE and HE), Health, Financial Services and charity). Clients include EDF Energy, Astra Zeneca, University of Bath, Facebook, Plimsoll Productions and The Red Cross.
In my work, I bring together my twenty-five years’ experience in leading businesses, my studies and qualifications as an executive coach and my own experience in managing my drive to succeed. This combines to offer my clients practical tools, techniques and frameworks that help create and sustain success.
If you’re interested in finding out a bit more, click here to book a free 30-minute consultation.
I can help you if:
- your Executive Board needs help to get behind and drive the desired change
- you wish to shift the culture of your leadership away from command and control (and I can provide the evidence that this will benefit your business!)
- you want your leadership and senior management teams to focus on shifting mindsets and behaviours towards those that support business goals
- you, as an individual, want help to address anything that is holding back your progress
- you want to scale-up your business
Credentials – a brief overview
I am a fully qualified and accredited executive coach, a Fellow of the ILM, a member of the Association of Coaching and the European Mentoring and Coaching Council. I have an advanced certificate in executive coaching (postgraduate diploma, masters level). and the ILM level 7 certificate in Coaching and Mentoring. I am also a Non-Executive Director with Business West and write regularly to press (for example Forbes, Virgin Startup, Elite Business, Ambition Magazine and Thrive Global) View my full credentials here.
My experience and expertise as a Board member mean I understand and empathise with the many challenges faced in those roles. This experience helps me know the big questions to ask you and your teams to push you forward to achieve your goals. (View my full linkedin profile)